Register for 2024 now!
You will only be required to provide your supervising adult contact details at this stage, your team names will not be required currently.
On completing this registration, you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions. Please also refer to the ‘Guides’ tab where you will find more information on what is required.
You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see all the excitement of our 2024 event.
Key Dates for 2024 event*
- Thursday 29 February – deadline for entries
- Tuesday 23 April – Northern Ireland regional
- Tuesday 23 April – Scotland regional
- Tuesday 30 April – North regional
- Thursday 2 May – South East regional
- Saturday 4 May – South West regional
- Thursday 27 June – UK National Final, Buckminster
- 25 & 26 July – International Final at Farnborough Airshow 2024
*Please note teams must be able to attend the National Final in person in order to compete at that stage of the competition.
Please also note that regional events will not take place in Wales and the Midlands. If you are from either of these regions then we invite you to attend your closest regional event from the options available.
Terms & Conditions
I understand that the students on my team are responsible for the creation, design, and flight of the rocket without the assistance of any other adult, teacher, or non-member of the team.
- I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to make sure that ADS receives all updated contact and student information.
- I understand that the organisers have the right to make all last and final contest determinations.
- I will be responsible for obtaining BMFA insurance for any test flights undertaken in relation to the UKROC competition.
- I have read and understand all of the rules of the contest.
- All information submitted is true to the best of my knowledge.
- I have obtained all relevant parental / guardian consent for the team to attend all events associated with the competition.