PRE-REGISTER FOR 2023
You will only be required to provide your supervising adult contact details at this stage, your team names will not be required currently.
We are now taking pre-registrations for the 2023 event.
Please also refer to the ‘Guides’ tab where you will find more information on what is required.
Key Dates for 2022 event
- 11 March – Extended deadline for entries – now closed
- May (dates and location tbc) – Regional finals
- 29 June – National Final, Buckminster
- 22 July – International Final at Farnborough Airshow 2022
Terms & Conditions
I understand that the students on my team are responsible for the creation, design, and flight of the rocket without the assistance of any other adult, teacher, or non-member of the team.
- I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to make sure that ADS receives all updated contact and student information.
- I understand that the organisers have the right to make all last and final contest determinations.
- I will be responsible for obtaining BMFA insurance for any test flights undertaken in relation to the UKROC competition.
- I have read and understand all of the rules of the contest.
- All information submitted is true to the best of my knowledge.
- I have obtained all relevant parental / guardian consent for the team to attend all events associated with the competition.