HOW TO ENTER
You will only be required to provide your supervising adult contact details at this stage, your team names will not be required currently.
We are taking pre-registrations for the 2022 event. Further information on the 2022 event will be sent to you in due course. On completing this registration, you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
Alternatively, please head to the ‘Guides’ tab where you will find more information on what is required.
- Full registration opens in October 2021
- Registration deadline February 2022
- Regional events will take place March/April 2022
- National Final May 2022
- International Final July 2022
The International Final will be held at Farnborough International Airshow which is taking place 18 – 22 July 2022.
Terms & Conditions
I understand that the students on my team are responsible for the creation, design, and flight of the rocket without the assistance of any other adult, teacher, or non-member of the team.
- I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to make sure that ADS receives all updated contact and student information.
- I understand that the organisers have the right to make all last and final contest determinations.
- I will be responsible for obtaining BMFA insurance for any test flights undertaken in relation to the UKROC competition.
- I have read and understand all of the rules of the contest.
- All information submitted is true to the best of my knowledge.
- I have obtained all relevant parental / guardian consent for the team to attend all events associated with the competition.