HOW TO ENTER
You will only be required to provide your supervising adult contact details at this stage, your team names will not be required currently. On completing this registration, you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
This year, instead of attending regionals, teams will be asked to self-qualify. Further information on self-qualification will be sent out once we have received your registration form.
Alternatively, please head to the ‘Guides’ tab where you will find more information on what is required.
- Registration closes Friday 2 July 2021
- Self-qualification deadline Wednesday 15 September 2021
- National Final Thursday 7 October 2021
Due to the cancellation of Paris Airshow, there will be no International Final this year.
Terms & Conditions
I understand that the students on my team are responsible for the creation, design, and flight of the rocket without the assistance of any other adult, teacher, or non-member of the team.
- I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to make sure that ADS receives all updated contact and student information.
- I understand that the organisers have the right to make all last and final contest determinations.
- I will be responsible for obtaining BMFA insurance for any test flights undertaken in relation to the UKROC competition.
- I have read and understand all of the rules of the contest.
- All information submitted is true to the best of my knowledge.
- I have obtained all relevant parental / guardian consent for the team to attend all events associated with the competition.